Our Spring 2022 registration will open soon. Please check back periodically for updates, or call our office at 931-582-4161 if you have any questions about enrollment.
To apply for admission into the program, the applicant must have the following prerequisites and physical health requirements. See the checklist below to properly enroll. Enrollment is limited and based on a first come, first serve basis.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D is required.
- Must be at least 18 years old by the first day of classes to enroll.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must sign the Doctor’s Release Form in the NALTC Enrollment Package.
- Must pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination.
- To Locate a DOT approved Doctor in your area- please visit https://nationalregistry.fmcsa.dot.gov/NRPublicUI/home.seam
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. Materials and equipment will be lifted off of machinery, shelving, and the ground.
- Must be able to operate safely while being aware of your surroundings.
- Must be able to work in an elevated position.
- Must be able to handle strenuous activities such as pulling, climbing, walking, carrying, or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in any weather condition safely.
- Must be physically and mentally able to operate vehicles such as a bucket truck, digger truck, etc.